Table Support and FAQ

Anatomage
Site Admin
Institution/Company: Anatomage, Inc.

Table Support and FAQ

Postby Anatomage » Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:54 pm

Check here for the solutions to common Table Hardware/Software and Invivo issues.

Table Hardware
What are the dimensions of the Anatomage Table?
How do I connect the Anatomage Table to an external display or projector?
How can I clean the Anatomage Table?

Table Software
Can I show multiple things on the Anatomage Table at once - i.e. the Table application as well as a video or powerpoint?
What kind of scans can I load into the Anatomage Table?
The touchscreen on the Antomage Table is not accurately detecting touch inputs.
Do you have any material that I review to remember how to use specific Anatomage Table functions?

Invivo Software
What type of computer (hardware) is recommended/required?
What kind of scans can I load into Invivo5?
How can I open a DICOM file?

Table Hardware

What are the dimensions of the Anatomage Table?
The size and form factor of the Anatomage Table is similar to that of an operating table. The overall dimensions are 86” x 28” x 33” (2.2m x 0.7m x 0.8m). For more information, please refer to hardware specifications page.

How do I connect the Anatomage Table to an external display or projector?
The answer to this question will depend on your external display or projector.
  • For a display/projector with a DisplayPort input
    You can connect the display/projector directly to the DisplayPort output on the Table using a DisplayPort cable. The Anatomage Table comes with two DisplayPort cables for your use.
  • For a display/projector with a DVI input
    You will need an active converter (Anatomage recommends Tripplite) with a DisplayPort input and DVI output. Connect the DisplayPort input to the Table and the DVI output to the external display/projector.
  • For a display/projector with an HDMI input
    You will need an active converter (Anatomage recommends Tripplite) with a DisplayPort input and DVI output. Connect the DisplayPort input to the Table and the DVI output to the external display/projector through a DVI-HDMI adapter.

How can I clean the Anatomage Table?
The Anatomage Table ships with a microfiber cloth that can be used to clean dust and fingerprints from the Table glass top. For deeper cleaning, you can use paper towels and a bit of soapy water.

Table Software

Can I show multiple things on the Anatomage Table at once - i.e. the Table application as well as a video or powerpoint?
Yes. You can do so by resizing the Table application to fit just one of the two monitors. Follow the steps below:
  1. Open the Table application.
  2. Tap the left side of the Table screen to pull up the virtual keyboard.
  3. Tap the 'Fn' key and tap the 'F11' key to shift the Table application from full screen mode to windowed mode.
  4. Tap and hold the Windows key on the keyboard and tap the left arrow key or right arrow key to snap the Table application window to the left or right monitor.
If you'd like to revert back to full screen mode, simply tap 'Fn' and 'F11' while the Table application is active.

What kind of scans can I load into the Anatomage Table?
The Anatomage Table can open Invivo files (.inv) and anything in an uncompressed, multi-file DICOM format (.dcm).

The touchscreen on the Antomage Table is not accurately detecting touch inputs.
Open the Touch Calibration software, already installed on the Anatomage Table.

Do you have any material that I review to remember how to use specific Anatomage Table functions?
Yes. Anatomage has released a set of Tutorials for Anatomage Table 3.0 that review many of the Table's functions.

Invivo Software

What type of computer (hardware) is recommended/required?
Please see Invivo System Requirements for the minimum/recommended system requirements as well as laptop recommendations.

What kind of scans can I load into Invivo5?
The Anatomage Table can open Invivo files (.inv) and anything in an uncompressed, multi-file DICOM format (.dcm).

How can I open a DICOM file?
Open Invivo and use the file manager to navigate to the folder containing the desired DICOM files. Simply, open one DICOM file and Invivo will then scan through all of the DICOM files in that folder.

Return to “Anatomage Table General Discussion”