Helpful hint for Table 4.0 upgrade

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Micah Wells
Institution/Company: UTPB

Helpful hint for Table 4.0 upgrade

Postby Micah Wells » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:45 am

I noticed when reading through the instructions for the Table 4.0 upgrade that "press any key"
was listed a couple of times. Since there is no keyboard connected to the table I used the
Windows On-Screen Keyboard. It worked perfectly and I dragged the icon from the start
menu to the desktop task bar.
Here is a screenshot so you can find the On-Screen Keyboard under the start button.
Attachments
on screen keyboard.jpg
on screen keyboard.jpg (60.33 KiB) Viewed 7071 times
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Anatomage Table General Discussion”