Anatomage Table on Bones (TV Show)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Anatomage
Site Admin
Institution/Company: Anatomage, Inc.

Anatomage Table on Bones (TV Show)

Postby Anatomage » Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:32 pm

The cat.. err.. Pink Panther is out of the bag! Do we have any Bones fans in the house?

The Anatomage Table was featured on the most recent Bones' episode: The Jewel in the Crown.

Bones Screen.PNG
Bones Screen.PNG (306.89 KiB) Viewed 7485 times

You can watch the episode . For your convenience, jump to 21:46 and 30:19 if you just want to see the Table, but if you have time, I recommend watching the entire episode. :D

As huge fans of the show, we could barely contain our excitement in the office! Let us know if you watched the episode~
bspence
Institution/Company: Tarrant County College

Re: Anatomage Table on Bones (TV Show)

Postby bspence » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:36 am

My wife and I are also huge fans of Bones. We just watched this episode last night on Netflix. It was great to see the Table recognized.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Anatomage Table General Discussion”