What is happening?
We are wrapping up the final features and details for the release of Table 4.0! But before that, we want to make sure that the presets you have in your current Table are compatible with the new update.
What are presets?
Presets include specific cuts, pins, annotations and more that you saved onto the menu for easy access. They are there to make your life easier when it comes to teaching or demonstrating specific anatomical structures to your class or peers. With all the new contents coming to Table 4.0, some incompatibility is expected for your presets.
How can I transition my presets so that they are Table 4.0 ready?
The process is simple. We just need some information to help you move your presets over.
1. Export your VPF preset files.
- Preset conversion 1.png (225.72 KiB) Viewed 13876 times
- preset conversion 2.png (83.18 KiB) Viewed 13876 times
2. ZIP your VPF files together with any descriptions or reference files.
- preset conversion 6.PNG (50.59 KiB) Viewed 13876 times
3. Upload all the zipped files onto this thread.**
- preset conversion 4.png (79.16 KiB) Viewed 13876 times
4. If you have any comments or reference links, be sure to include them in the forum post.
5. After we receive your files, please allow up to 2-4 weeks after the release of Table 4.0 for us to convert the files. We will contact you via email after we're finished.
Can I download other Table users' presets?
Definitely! By uploading your presets, you're allowing other Table users to download and use them for their institutions and curricula. Anatomage encourages everybody to share their presets. Tell us about your presets: why you chose them and how you use them in your field. This is a great chance for you to share your ideas with everybody else and gain valuable ideas to incorporate into your own material.
What if I'd prefer not to share my presets on the forum?
Not a problem! Please email your Anatomage support representative and we'll happily assist with converting your presets for you.
When can I expect my presets to be ready?
After we receive your files, please allow up to 2-4 weeks following the release of Table 4.0 for us to convert the files. We will contact you via email after we're finished. Also keep an eye out for another forum post with instructions how to upload your presets into Table 4.0.
DISCLAIMER: By uploading/posting your presets on this thread, you agree to share the presets to the entire forum community, including but not limited to: Anatomage, educational institutions, medical facilities, and more.
If you have any questions or if you are unsure about anything, reply to this thread or give us a call. We will be happy to help you out!