anyone interested in sharing some presets?

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jackiesr
Institution/Company: Richland College

anyone interested in sharing some presets?

Postby jackiesr » Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:03 pm

I have been making quite a few presets, and wondered whether anyone might be interested in sharing some> Might it be a good idea to have a folder on the forum site for this?
Tim Woods
Institution/Company: Dominican University
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: anyone interested in sharing some presets?

Postby Tim Woods » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:28 am

Jackie - Yes! I am in the relative infancy stage in user knowledge, but will be teaching anatomy on the Table in January 2017. I am interested in sharing presets, but don't have any as of yet. Have you made progress on this front, and if so, do you want to work together on furthering that progress? Twoods@dom.edu if you want to email.

Return to “Anatomage Table General Discussion”