student presentations using Anatomage images

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jackiesr
Institution/Company: Richland College

student presentations using Anatomage images

Postby jackiesr » Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:00 pm

I am writing up an exercise for students, to use for the muscluloskeletal system unit, along with the nervous system. I want the groups to make images on the table, using the pen tool for ID, then capture the images with the camera, and import those images into a Powerpoint for the class presentation. This requires the groups to save their images on a USB drive, using the table attachment. MY QUESTION-----any problem with viruses or worms that could be on their drives getting into the Table computer? Our table is not usually connected to the internet, so we have no other way to save those images.

I have NOT seen any anti-virus program on the table? Is this NOT a problem? Am I supposed to have an anti-viral program installed?

HELP!!

jackie reynolds
richland college
Samantha Chester
Institution/Company: Anatomage, Inc.

Re: student presentations using Anatomage images

Postby Samantha Chester » Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:36 pm

Hello Jackie,

That sounds like a great project! The Table does not come pre-installed with antivirus software, as each institution has different requirements. You are welcome to install antivirus software on the Table though - I would recommend contacting your IT department for the antivirus software they use at Richland.

Samantha

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Anatomage Table General Discussion”